Gastroenterologist have extensive training in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine (colon), and biliary system (e.g., liver, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts). Gastroenterology is a subspecialty of internal medicine.
One look equals thousand listens. This is how, the importance of the Endoscopy and Laparoscopy can be described in modem clinical practice. We are glad to introduce you to our new comprehensive center for gastroenterological and digestive diseases. "Gastrocare Hospital" Gastrocare hospital is a ten bed hospital dedicated to the digestive disorders nom oesophagus to anal canal. In present era of the 'minimal1y invasive surgery' laparoscopies and endoscopies are the part of the any good surgical setup. We are going one step ahead induce minimally invasive colorectal procedures, gynecological laparoscopies and hysteroscopy.
Benefits of Endoscopy
- Simple & Safe
- Minimally Invasive
- Minimum anaesthesia
- No cut therefore no scar on body
- Easy to tolerate
- Minimal Post operative complications
Gastroenterologists specialize in the management, evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of the following symptoms and conditions:
- Discomfort and Abdominal pain
- Constipation and Diarrhea
- Digestive tract Bleeding
- Difficulty swallowing
- Cancer (e.g., stomach [gastric] cancer, colorectal cancer, pancreatic cancer, liver cancer)
- Gallbladder disease
- Diverticular disease and colon other diseases
- Heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Hiatal hernias
- Inflammation in the digestive tract
- Liver disease
- Malabsorption disorders
- Stomach upset, nausea, vomiting
- Unexplained weight loss
Educational Qualification :
- MBBS (Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical college, Kolhapur) - 2001.
- DNB General Medicine (Poona Hospital, Pune) - 2005.
- DNB Gastroenterology (Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, Hyderabad) 2012.
Work Experience And Areas Of Interest :
- Accomplished in doing upper and lower GI therapeutic procedures.
- Ample experience in doing ERCP and diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic ultrasound (EUS).
- Special interest in pancreatolgy and small bowel diseases with adequate experience in performing diagnostic and therapeutic enteroscopy.